Climate change

Hello everyone: Today I will talk about climate change. Climate change is a reality and no one can say otherwise. Is very important that everyone take conscience of the relevance of this theme because this problem threatens us all. Honestly, I don't think reversing this problem is possible, I think it's possible to stop it so it won't keep getting worse, but I don't think ours world return to be like in the past. However, to manage stop the progress of climate change, it is absolutely necessary that all the countries of the world contribute to this cause.
 On the other hand, climate change does not arise as in the movies, a change is slow. It is sufficient to investigate a little Internet to realize that climate change is real, and I find it unacceptable that the President of the United States make statements as retrograde as saying that "climate change is a Chinese invention".
Finally, I think that more public policy should be to protect our environment.
Regards.

Comments

  1. Do you think it's truely possible halt the climate change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have a very big challenge as humanity, but I also find it hard to believe that it is possible to reverse the damage done so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am agreement with you , Donal Trump is just a politian and he dont have true information about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the problem is that people know that Climate Change is real but they don't do anything about it! They prefer blame others :c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's true about public policies, but the state only thinks about economic interests, so we must do something about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, it is unacceptable that the president of the United States make statements as retrograde as saying that "climate change is a Chinese invention" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm agree with you. We must reverse this climate change

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's really absurd what Trump said

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My autobiography

My favourite photograph