My favourite piece of technology

Hi everyone! Today I am going to talk about the technology and about my favourite piece of technology. I born in a technological age so that I am used to the technology. I born in a technological age and for this I am used to the technology. From small I had video game, TV, and when I was teen I had cell phone, pm3, and another things.  I think that the technology today is part of us. We are very used to her and even is difficult imagine the life without the technology. My favourite piece of technology is my computer because it is very complete as a computer can do almost all a cell phone does, which is my second favourite piece of technology. In a computer I can watch TV, watch series, watch news, also I can browse for internet  information, and a lot other things.

Regards.

Comments

  1. The technology is part of us jajaja What series are you watching now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fernando,
    I think the same as you, I can hardly imagine our life without this technology

    ReplyDelete
  3. in which page do you see news?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajajaja the house of paper is your favorite serie?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Climate change

My autobiography

My favourite photograph