My favourite photograph

Hello everyone! This photograph is from this last summer, the people who appear from left to right are Esteban, me and Magdalena. We were in the Tatio geysers. I do not remember exactly who took the picture because that day we made several friends who took pictures. This photo I really like because it represents one of the most expected moments for me on that trip. It was a nice but cold experience haha, at that time they did-6 °c so you can imagine how I felt. But the feeling was very pleasant when 20 minutes later I bathed in a thermos in the same place! It was simply unforgettable. There is nothing in this time that makes me happier than traveling, so my favorite photo could not be another. And do you like to travel? Please comment here below what was your favourite trip and why, only if the travels like them as much as my.
Regards

Comments

  1. hi! glad to read your experience, I also like traveling but never been at Tatio. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know that place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost went to Tatio geysers, but I couldn't because of the weather, it look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be a nice place to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is a great photo my friend and that place is beautiful! , regards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like traveling , because you know people and live new experiences. The three look beautiful and happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Climate change

My autobiography