My autobiography

   Hello!, my name is Fernando and this is my first post. I am 21 years old. I was born in Santiago of Chile.  I have a brother and his name is Cristobal. My parents are Marina and Fernando. I studied in Estela Segura School in Puente Alto. In this School I am studied the primary school and high school. I am studing Agriculture in the Agronomic Sciences Faculty, University of Chile. I am in my fourth year of study in the University. When I was eighteen years old chose study agriculture, honestly I didn't sure of my decision, buy today I am very happy for my choice. I love my career.

   Also in my free time I like listen music. My kind of music prefer are pop and electronica. Always I liked travel. I travel a lot place in Chile and when I finish of know my country I want follow knowing other places in the world.

   On the other hand, I dislike noise, and for this is that for my, live in Santiago it's ok, but I wish live in a place more relax, as the country.

Comments

  1. i like the music pop and electronic too but is better hip hop jajaja you should listen it! ;D and you are invited for travel with me to the next summer jajaja call me :P.See you! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you recommend me a tune! ajaja and yes, we travel together :D

      Delete
  2. We could practice more english and then we travel to english speaking countries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the noise pollution of Santiago is terrible for me too. The field is a good option for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! I also like to travel a lot, it's a very good experience and on the other hand I do not like the noise of Santiago either, it's horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellooooooo friend! I really liked knowing more about you and I also love that you are my partner in English class!! see you later <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Climate change

My favourite photograph