why I did choose my career?

hello everyone! what are you been? Although you don't believe it, I didn't know that I wanted to study never. I remind that when I was a child in first basic the teacher gave us schoolwork about ''What we wanted to be when great'' and we have that paint the profession. Here there is an example: 

And I remind that it was my first bad grade, a red Jajaja. When I was in high school I also didn't know that studying, finally, I chose agriculture without knowing too much about it, like the vast majority of young people when they choose a career. 
During my life at the university I was able to learn more about my career. My biggest career crisis is that I like everything lol. At this moment, in the future, I see myself in the fruticulture area.


Comments

  1. Hi Fernando!
    it happened to me exactly the same as you, I hope you can find an area of agronomy that really impassions you with time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fruticulture friend!!!!! I like fruits Ñamii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fernando! You are a good student and in the area you want you will be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. friend! i think that were the best desicion jajaja , respects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, Fernando, why do you like fruticulture?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Climate change

My autobiography

My favourite photograph